Making a Referral:
It is easy to make a referral and receive admission with our 24 hour Admissions line.
1 (800) 654-9605
Admission Team is Available 24/7.
- Behavior and impulse disorders
- Self Injurious Behaviors
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Suicidal Behaviors
- Asperger’s Disorder
- Threatening to, or behaving in a manner considered dangerous to self or others.
- Continued destruction of property.
- Unable to function socially, educationally or in the family environment.
- Pre-existing psychiatric conditions that are impacting the child’s ability to maintain safety in the community.
- No significant progress with outpatient treatment, and the patient requires medication evaluation, special services or continuous skilled observation.
- Continued failure to be successful in a less restrictive environment, such as a foster home or group home setting.
For more information on admissions to Heartland, please contact us.